|What is the role of the parent
in the volleyball recruiting process?
|5 things you shouldn't do on a volleyball court
By USA Volleyball
Originally published in VolleyballUSA, Spring 2012 issue.
1. Don’t just watch your teammates play volleyball.
2. Don’t shy away from taking risks, especially in tight games or on match point.
3. Don’t follow the set when you’re playing defense behind the block.
4. Don’t give up on your teammates, even in the slightest of ways.
5. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes in practice.
Read the full article
*Power League Schedule - Coming Soon!
*Premier League Schdule - Coming Soon!
*USAV Nationals June 24-July 3
Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
*Girls Qualifier Schedule
*Girls 18's Open & USA Qualifier Schedule